Cork Enterprise Week: Brand Storytelling - the foundation of your growth strategy.
In a rapidly evolving marketplace for food and drink, the ability to communicate an authentic and engaging brand story is a powerful component of any business’ growth strategy. Provenance and transparency are key for food businesses wishing to create an emotional engagement with today’s more conscious consumers.
Join Taste Cork to explore the topic at the MacDonald Kinsale Hotel & Spa from 9am - 1pm on Tuesday, 7th March 2017 and hear from the guest speakers:
- Conor Pope, The Irish Times Consumer Affairs Correspondent
- Sinead Hennessy, Food Tourism & Experience Brands, Failte Ireland
- The team from Greenhouse, one of Ireland’s largest food branding agencies
Also, Caroline Hennessy (Food Writer, Author & Broadcaster) will be facilitating a panel discussion featuring:
- Justin Green, Bertha’s Revenge Gin & Ballyvolane House
- Maxine Hyde, Ballymaloe Foods
- Rachel Dare, Organico Café & Shop
Delighted to be participating in this event and if you would like to attend, please click here.